ADVANCES IN PREVENTION AND TREATMENT OF HIV
- Loma Linda University Medical Center Office of Staff Development is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. LLUMC Office of Staff Development maintains responsibility for this program and its contents. This event meets the qualifica‐ tions for 3.5 hours of continuing education credit for psychologists as required by the American Psychological Association
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Staff Development is a Continuing Professional Education Accredited Provider with the Commission on DieteticRegistration. Registered dietitians and dietetic technicians, registered will receive 3.5 continuing professional education units for completion of this program.
- Loma Linda University School of Public Health has been designated as a provider of Category 1 continuing education contact hours in health education the National Commission for Health Education credentialing Inc (NCHEC) Provider # CA0024. This program has been approved for 3.5 hours of continuing education.
- Loma Linda University Medical Center Staﬀ Development is authorized by the California State Board of Registered Nursing to oﬀer this course for 3.5 contact hours. (Provider #00239)
- This course meets the qualifications for 3.5 continuing education credits by the American Nursing Credentialing Center (ANCC).
- Respiratory Care Practitioners reciprocate with Provider #00239.
- Behavioral Health Professionals reciprocate with APA.
DISCLOSURE STATEMENT: This program has been planned and implemented in accordance with ACCME essentials and standards. The Loma Linda University School of Medicine Office of Continuing Medical Education relies on its CME faculty to provide program content that is free of commercial bias. Therefore, in accordance with ACCME standards, any faculty and/or provider industry relationships will be disclosed and resolved.